Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of Lent. The following fasting and abstinence regulations are observed:
ADDITIONAL DAILY MASS - Wednesdays during Lent, 6:00pm
KofC FISH DINNER - February 28, March 6, 13, 20
from 5:00 pm -6:45 pm
PARISH FAITH NIGHT - March 13 5:00pm: Fish Fry;
7:00pm: Youth Living Stations of the Cross and confessions
HOME AND SCHOOL SOUP SUPPER - April 3, 5:00pm, followed by Stations and confessions, 7:00pm
STATIONS OF THE CROSS - Fridays, 7:00pm
CONFESSIONS - Fridays during Stations of the Cross.
PENANCE SERVICE - April 2, 6:00pm
Saturday: 4:00-4:45 pm or anytime by appointment.
It’s easy to get signed up!
1. iPhone Users Text: ParishApp1 to 555888
Android Users Text: ParishApp2 to 555888
2. Open the app after it is finished downloading
3. Allowing location services will automatically generate St. Paul as the closest Parish to join – if you don’t do this you will need to manually search for our church
4. Allow notifications so you can receive our text updates
5. Confirm St. Paul is your home parish a few times and then you are done!!