The Sisters of Charity Convent was built in 1961 to house the Sisters who staffed the Pauline Memorial School (now St. Paul Catholic School). The convent was converted into an administration office and activity center in 1985.
In 1997, St. Paul conducted a survey of parish needs and determined to make major repairs to its aging facilities. It launched a major building expansion and constructed the St. Paul Parish Center. This added the Julie Penrose Hall, conference rooms, a library, a youth center, an educational resource center, a new gymnasium, and a junior high wing.
The project was completed June of 2002 and has been an asset to the church and community.
Julie Penrose Hall (JPH) plays host to a wide variety of community, school, and church events. It is large enough to accommodate up to 400 people. Rental fees of the hall are posted below. For more information, please call 719-471-9700.
|Facility Rental Fees|
|Julie Penrose Hall- All Day||$700.00||$1800.00|
|Julie Penrose Hall-Hourly||$150.00||$400.00|
|Security Deposit for Julie Penrose Hall (Refundable)||$250.00||$250.00|
|Insurance for Julie Penrose Hall Rental||$100.00||$100.00|
|Rooms A, B, or C||$25.00 per hour||$50.00 per hour|
|Rooms ABC (as one room)||$70.00 per hour||$150.00 per hour|
|Security Deposit for ABC Rooms (refundable)||$250.00||$250.00|
|Insurance for ABC Room Rental||$100.00||$100.00|
|Custodial Clean Up for All Rentals||$100.00 - $200||$100 - $200|