Students Attending Daily Mass
Our St. Paul Students are attending daily Mass. If you haven't already, please review the below information so we can ensure our students, parents and Parishioners can attend Mass safely. Our students will go to Mass on a rotation schedule. Monday, Wednesday and Friday will be 5th – 8th with one class sitting in the choir loft. Tuesday and Thursday will be K-4. All students will sit on the right hand side (if you were standing at the altar). All students will exit through the back and middle doors on the right hand side (if you were standing at the altar).
- Adults – please sit on the opposite side of the Church as the students
- Please exit either through the front door directly to the parking lot or the back door on the left hand side (if you were standing at the altar)
- Please exit to the parking lot through the far left door, do not use the main Church doors
- Adults should stay in pew until the children have exited the Church. Parents, please do not sit with or move around to find your child(ren) after Mass
- 1 person or couple per kneeler – please be attentive to allowing others into the pew
- Masks are required – all students will have them on
- Please maintain 6 ft, our isles are marked and sit in available pews
- PLEASE BE ON TIME
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE EARLY
- PLEASE LIMIT MOVEMENT THROUGHOUT THE MASS
- PLEASE SIGN UP FOR DAILY MASS USING OUR SIGN UP SYSTEM
Please remember that these guidelines are put in place to keep everyone safe, healthy and attending Mass regularly. Our signup procedure is to ensure we are within our attendance restriction numbers and to be able to notify all attending Parishioners if there if there is an outbreak at the school. If you have any questions or need help signing up, please don’t hesitate to call the main office, 719-471- 9700.